Launching Brunswick Forest into 2017
We are excited to announce the launch of the new Brunswick Forest website, with so many user-friendly features, it’s like taking a tour through their award-winning community without leaving your home or office. This was a labor of love over many months of development, showcasing new photography and most importantly, a fully responsive site accessible from any device, including smartphone and tablet. Robust functionality was custom programmed into the site in order to achieve sleek new features including MLS integration and floor plan search features. Previously, Brunswick Forest had a small, dedicated mobile site that only displayed a few key pages. The new site displays every aspect of their full site in a mobile-friendly format so that users on the go can easily navigate, search, and discover the award-winning master planned community of Brunswick Forest. At the onset of the project, we delved into the old site’s analytics to define key areas of interest and worked closely with the client’s data analytics team and user-base to custom tailor functionality that would best fit and showcase this community to in-state and out of state prospects.
The site features include:
- Easy navigation that now displays much larger text.
- Content search made simple by clicking on the magnifying glass, and having the site return relevant pages.
- Listings in an MLS feed give the most accurate information for available properties and home sites.
- Quick search at the bottom of every page under available properties with a detailed filter to narrow results.
- Search for floor plans using various criteria, including sorting by neighborhood, bedrooms, bathrooms or preferred builder.
- New enhanced photo and video gallery.
- Redesign and incorporation of their golf course website, Cape Fear National® into the Brunswick Forest site, with online bookings and payments.