Digital Marketing Specialist
Morvil Advertising + Design is looking for a digital marketing specialist certified in Google Analytics who has extensive experience in Google’s suite of products, from AdWords – Google Trends. The ideal candidate will live and breath data and will focus on providing data-driven digital marketing solutions to our client base. This person requires passion for staying current with market trends and changes to technology. In addition to extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, the position will require expert knowledge on trafficking ad campaigns in Facebook Business Manager and be able to provide meaningful reports to demonstrate ROI.
A successful candidate will have a firm grasp of current technology trends, analytics, data, and social media.
- Set up, manage, and execute all digital marketing campaigns
- Concept digital marketing strategies and make recommendations
- Use organic search engine optimization to improve performance on client websites
- Perform keyword competitor research using Moz, SEMRush, etc.
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to improve SEO performance
- Write unique content for digital marketing purposes including AdWords descriptions, website copy, social media posts, etc.
- Manage all aspects of social media both organic and campaign specific
- Build and manage email campaigns
- Deliver quantifiable ROI reports on websites and all mediums of digital marketing
- Monitor online website performance through various analytics platforms
- Estimate digital campaign management costs and scope creation
- Provide comprehensive media planning to incorporate digital and print strategies
- 2+ years industry experience
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- A strong understanding of structured data
- A firm grasp of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Website Architecture and how layout impacts SEO
- 301 & 302 Redirects
- Link-building strategy
- Organic Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Spam Referral filtering
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to recommend technical changes to improve SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using WordPress or similar open source CMS platforms
- Be able to calculate a website conversion rates and benchmark performance improvement
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Ability to identify/create specific KPIs and report on them
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, etc.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing experience
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Email Marketing A/B testing and segmentation
- Adobe product suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Marketing Automation experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
We love what we do and expect the same appetite for creative from any qualified candidate. To apply, please send your résumé to email@example.com.