Full Stack Developer with UI/UX focus
Morvil Advertising + Design Group is looking for creative web development with a background in UX/UI design to work closely with our team and clients to implement visually rich, highly usable web-based solutions for our clients. Candidates must be able to integrate into a collaborative team to understand client and designer needs and make them reality using modern development tools and standards.
The candidate must be familiar with implementing visually rich websites using the latest web technologies but be capable of producing code and markup that will still render well in legacy browsers. Candidates must possess the abilities to engage with creative teams in concepting website solutions, create effective and fluent sitemaps and wireframes, and take design concepts from Photoshop to semantic, readable, well-documented front-end markup and code.
Additionally, the winning candidate will participate in our quality assurance processes and internal knowledge growth.
We don’t just want a programmer, we also want a thinker.
- Gather and evaluate project requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers
- Interact closely with creative teams to produce designs that fully meet client needs
- Clearly and accurately articulate project UX opportunities and challenges
- Provide accurate and honest technical assessment of design concepts and user flow
- Create exceptional user experience tailored to the current individual project
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a site functions and looks
- Produce clear and useable sitemaps and wireframes
- Clearly identify assumptions and work to test each
- Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Deliver high-quality, cross-browser, compliant sites
- Participate in quality assurance assessment
- Contribute to team knowledge
- Participate in regular informational and instructional team meetings
- Multi-task several concurrent projects
- Demonstrable ability to create high-quality work
- Ability to rapid prototype in an agile/iterative fashion
- Strong understanding of website reflow and UX best practices
- High comfort level with server-side languages, including PHP and SQL
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (less, sass, scss)
- Extensive experience implementing responsive site designs
- Experience building database-driven internet sites
- Experience with GIT and GitHub or BitBucket
- Expert capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- High comfort level with CMSs such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of PCI and HIPAA compliance and web accessibility a definite plus
- 4+ years working in a LAMP or WAMP environment
- Familiarity with JS frameworks (Angular, React, Node, etc.)
- Experience implementing and maintaining tracking systems such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- Familiarity with third-party social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Great eye for design
- Email marketing experience, design, and development
- Search engine optimization experience and knowledge
We love what we do and expect the same appetite for creative from any qualified candidate. To apply, please send your portfolio and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.