Technical Production Manager
Morvil Advertising + Design Group is looking for a technical production manager with extensive experience in management of digital projects including, websites, applications, digital ad campaigns, AdWords, social media campaigns, email marketing, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background in website development and a discerning eye. Candidates must have a solid foundation of technical knowledge for creating detailed and accurate scopes of work that outline functionality requirements, on-site and remote client support for troubleshooting, and regression and cross-browser testing. The technical production manager role is also responsible for all aspects of quality assurance throughout the various digital mediums. Strong written and verbal skills are required.
The technical production manager will also be responsible for agency-wide technical support, including but not limited to troubleshooting internal networking issues, keeping agency hardware and software updated, email management and support, and licensing management.
- Scope of Work creation including discovery
- Functional requirement documentation and management
- Creative brief creation and communication to team
- Coordinate and schedule / facilitate team meetings and kickoffs
- Content and asset organization
- Creating and organizing project schedules
- Team management throughout all aspects of the project
- Budget creation and monitoring throughout projects
- Billing and invoicing for projects
- Client / third party project coordination
- Oversee framework development / CMS and inputting where necessary
- Accessibility checks and modifications for accessibility
- Architectural design for projects & input on UX / UI best practices
- Programming Support: content updates, design & development, troubleshooting when needed
- Server and database setup, configuration, and management when needed
- Domain name acquisition, management, and DNS configuration when needed
- All aspects of quality assurance including browser and operating system testing
- Template creation for programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Client email setup, administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- All client training and documentation as a client deliverable
- Creating meaningful analytics reports for ROI performance, campaign recommendations, and/or website SEO strategies
- Staying up to date on the latest tools and technology to make recommendations
- Assist team members with internal connection issues including but not limited to device connections, computer connectivity network issues, ISP issues, email server connection troubleshooting
- Assist with internal hardware and software installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance
- Coordinate with agency vendors when needed including ISP, technical support outsourcing, etc.
- Documentation and modification of agency processes as necessary,
- Coordinating, initializing, and leading annual SWOT meeting for internal evaluations of processes
- Assist with facilitating agency initiatives for social media and technical initiatives including upgrades to hardware, software, and infrastructure when needed
- An overwhelming love of technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business, Sciences, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in planning, coordination, or project management
- Minimum of 2 years of team-level supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS or other equivalent open source CMS platforms
- Experience defining and communicating client technical needs
- Prior technical background in website development, server management, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong understanding of website development, deployment, and maintenance practices
- Experience with testing platforms such as SauceLabs, Virtual Box, BrowserStack, Email On Acid, Litmus, etc.
- Minimum of 4+ years implementing digital campaigns and analyzing data to generate meaningful reports
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products required; specifically, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook, Azure
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Familiarity with Atlassian products
- Experience managing print as well as digital products
- Actively develop for fun
- Prior AdWords, AdSense, and other Google Marketing Platform products
- Prior Facebook Business Manager experience
- Prior design background
We love what we do and expect the same appetite for creative from any qualified candidate. To apply, please send your résumé to email@example.com.